Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy First Birthday Preston

Happy 1st Birthday Preston.
Isn't that how your suppose to eat the ice cream, Preston is definitely more of an ice cream guy than cake. We couldn't get him to touch his cupcakes.
Julie is amazing, I remember years ago going to celebrate either Meriam or Emilys birthday (Julies much younger cousins) and seeing the cake that Kristy had made for the event. It was amazing I can't remember what it was but I can remember being wowed by the cake. I also remember thinking Julie could never pull this off, well shame on me because Julie has done it. I would have to say that this years barn cake with cupcake animals was Ace of Cakes worthy and the best ever.
This is what I made for Prestons birthday, a sand box he loves it.
If you didn't believe the sentence up above here is more evidence supporting my claim.
We like to open presents with as little on as possible especially in June to keep from over heating. Heat stroke is no ones friend.
Sometimes we even need to call in backup.
See Dallin is taking care of Prestons light work while he bulks up on some baby protein to build up strength to fight off cute aggressive 1 year old girls in the ward. The protein is new from Similac, look for it in stores, Baby Bulk Milk.
Finally what would a party be without some karaoke, I would like to mention that there was no peanut butter used or consumed during the concert.

3 comments:

  1. That really is an amazing cake. Thanks for letting us share in it's deliciousness. The sandbox is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preston is 1? Wow.
    I was admiring the birthday cake - even called Michael over to look at it. Then I read the paragraph underneath. So funny. Great job on the cake, Julie. I may have to copy that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the captions, you have to be one of the best "side commenters" I know

    ReplyDelete