Monday, April 19, 2010

Nick's trip to Missoula

This last week I was able to present some research that I have been working on for the last year at The National Conference for Undergraduate Research in Missoula Montana at the University of Montana. It was loads of fun and very rewarding thanks to those of you who helped along the way.
This is what I look like while presenting research, I told that fool that my left side is my best side. The lecture went well as it was kinda well attended, not the turn out I would have expected for curing male pattern baldness.
This is the crew minus two Dr. Boyer and the Amazing Dr. Jason V. Slack Department chair of the Exercise Science Department at Utah Valley University. Pictured with me left to right is Jed Farley, Chris Wigington, Dr. Micheal Bohne and myself. We hiked the M because it was the number one thing to do in Missoula when visiting. Not a lot going on in good old Missoula. Finally the a M is smaller than the Y in Utah Valley, but so are all other painted mountainside collegiate symbols since the Y is the largest in the world (that was for Julie).

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you added that last fact, because if you didn't, I would have. Go cougs!

    ReplyDelete