Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our Little Augustus Gloop

Julie was a little rushed yesterday preparing for the neighborhood Easter egg hunt and as a result left out some candy downstairs. Julie, Dallin, and myself were upstairs sorting through the loot that Dallin had gotten at the said hunt. Preston was uninterested and went down stairs. At least an hour had passed and we hadn't heard or seen Preston the whole time which is extremely unusual, so Julie went to check on him and this is what she found.
Preston had located and secured for himself some Easter candy, Julie and I assume that Preston had been eating for the entire hour. Our conclusion was supported by the amount of candy that was no longer there. Here Preston is cramming it in as fast as possible while Julie and I cleaned up the remaining candy.
In this Picture I count 6 jelly beans in his mouth with several on the floor that had been ejected by his mouth due to limited capacity.
This is my favorite picture, because you can see that the addict is now questioning the wisdom of his decision to partake of so much candy in such a short amount of time.

2 comments:

  1. 6:45AM? You must be a dedicated blogger.

    I'm happy to learn Preston is just like me when it comes to treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kid!!! That make me miss seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete