Monday, August 30, 2010

But Firefighters are Much Cooler

So if you ask Dallin what he wants to be you can get literally hundreds of answers, but most often it will be one of two things. A firefighter or a police officer. To be honest it bugs me when he brings up the cop thing, don't get me wrong I love police officers and am grateful for what they do. But there is a thing (call it sibling rivalry) between cops and firefighters where we like to pick on each other and complain about how stupid and easy there job is compared to ours. But we don't like it too much when others complain about them and we stand up for each other by telling the offending party they are full of it and don't understand.
So needles to say I am overly pleased when Dallin receives new police toys and uniform pieces like this lovely number. And I do everything I can to explain why fire is better than P.D. and that he should go get his turn out gear on instead. For the life of me though I can't figure out where he gets this desire, I was a firefighter and I work at the fire school I don't do P.D. stuff.
Well the following picture helped me understand a little bit better.


Dallin I guess it is my fault and I will never forgive myself.







1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! The new stats feature on blogger is great I get to see who is checking up on us which led me to your blog. I didn't know the address before or I would have been stalking long before now! You guys sure seem to have fun and your boys are so big. It's crazy how fast time fly's by.

    ReplyDelete