Monday, August 30, 2010

Guy Would be Proud

Like many of you out there, Julie and I love to watch Diners, Drive Ins, & Dives on the Food Network with Guy Fieri. We have made it our goal to eat at all of the establishments he has eaten at in Utah, which isn't that hard since there are only seven. Well, in 3 years we have eaten at two. Moochie's was our second triple D establishment.
Waiting!
Enjoying some Sprite but still waiting!!
Served, the boys got delicious spaghetti and meatballs, which they were happy to eat.Dallin really liked the meatballs.

He wasn't alone, the meatbal sub was amazing as it is one of their two specialties. The other sandwich they are known for is their Philly cheese steak. I have to tell you I have eaten many Philly steaks in my life and this was like nothing I have ever tried. The sandwich was about a million times better. In fact it was so good that I have given up making my special Philly steak sandwich because there is no point. I can never go back now that I have had Moochie's and no I am not being dramatic it was really that good. If you don't believe me ask Julie, for some reason people tend to trust her more than me, whatever. Please try Moochie's! It is well worth the drive to SLC and yes the establishment is a little worse for the wear but the people are nice and the food was outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment