Monday, August 16, 2010

Rockety-Rock-Rocktastic

Julie as some of you may know is the second counselor in our wards young women program, and one of the activities she was able to participate in was girls camp. Things started off normal with a hike, although I am forced to call into question the suspicious blue bandanna wrapped around Julie's arm. I think she may have been jumped in to a gang while at camp, oh it is probably nothing.
This (day two) is where things started to get strange, notice the make-up I don't know for sure how girls in gangs support themselves but this look does give some ideas.
Julie obviously is the bassist, they are always the shy painful artist type. I could comment on the other wonderful women in the pictures but I think that there is a character limit imposed by the man on this blog. All good role models.
I am not quite sure but I think Julie has sister Booth by about an inch, that should make dad Farmer proud. Cassie you get an A for enthusiasm. Heather great mic discipline, I can tell this isn't your fist time. Keara that is a Miss America Smile if I ever saw one.
I think I have said it all except Cassie I think that is the exact same face as the other non jumping picture before this. And yes this was taken after the jump.
Back to Julie's gang activity I tried to decipher this gang sign that she is throwing but I was unable to find anything on Google that matched. Perhaps she started her own gang, I hope that she can offer me protection.
Well it was a long week for me and the boys to not have Julie around but it was well worth it, I am so proud of her and what she does. Julie loves those girls and does everything she can to help them prepare for the temple and build them into remarkable women. Julie is a great example to me and the boys, I am so fortunate to have married her. I would have liked to have included some photos of the young women that attended but did not feel that it would be appropriate for me to do that. Which is a real shame because Julie took some really embarrassing photos (all appropriate), if any of the parents need some of the pictures for blackmail or leverage let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment