Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jetted Tubs, Buckets, Hikes, Missionaries, and Hand Holding - A True Farmer Family Reunion

The First thing everyone does at the family reunion hop into the jetted tube with your two youngest aunts. This was one of the highlights for the boys at the Farmer family reunion, they sure do love their aunts (all of them).
Big surprise, here we are surrounded by some of the very best scenery Utah has to offer and Dallin finds a bucket to a loader.
On the trail, Julie took this picture of me playing pack mule. Dallin by the way has a new obsession with walking sticks I am not exactly sure how this came about but it has become a staple of our recent walks and hikes. Sadly we were not able to reach the summit due to some hydraulic issues that Dallin experienced.
This is not a good picture really but I chuckled when I saw it. Lincoln first has an awesome look on his face that says lookout world here I come. Melissa is trying to decide which nephew to grab and restrain in a loving embrace. Beth, well I am not exactly sure what Beth is thinking but what ever it is it doesn't look good. Preston is trying to use Lincoln as a distraction for his own escape to freedom. I am in my rare granola, Chaco wearing while partaking of a coveted and rare creamsicle and obviously don't care what is going on. Janessa is standing above it all so that she can gather information that can later be relayed to all those who are not in the know (nice towel).
I feel like a bad uncle because I have no idea where Lincoln is, but I am quite sure wherever he was he was safe and well behaved. This was a break from the Farmer reunion to meet with the Griffith side for Julie's cousins Sealing in Salt Lake (the Griffiths are Julie's mothers family). While we were there we received a tour from Sister Farmer who is brand new there and doing a terrific job.
This was for Julie and I the highlight of the whole reunion, Julie looked in the back to see the boys holding hands and it instantly melted our hearts. We are so blessed to have these little boys as our sons.

3 comments:

  1. I love this last picture! Your boys are so darn cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried all week to get cousins to go in our big jet tub w/swimsuits but no one would! It was fun having you guys up there and being on the same team for four sqaure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good memories of good times! We love, love spending time with all of you! It was great to see the updates on your blog!

    ReplyDelete